Russian Translation Team Coordinator
- Enjoy a competitive salary with generous annual leave and 15.4% superannuation
- Be a part of an established global organisation
The Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR) is a 26 Member international Commission that was established by convention in 1982. Due to the ever expanding need to support many programs and initiatives, we are seeking a Russian Translation Team Coordinator to join our team in Hobart.
If you are looking for that next adventure in your career, then look no further!
About you and the role
You're a bit of a stickler for details and will take pride in your work. You'll take a lead role as our Russian Translation Team Coordinator and will be confident in communicating with a range of stakeholders.
As part of your role, you will provide accurate, coherent, grammatically correct and intelligible translated texts commensurate with the style and quality of original text(s) within identified deadlines and coordinate the Russian translation team's workflow and tasks.
You will excel in this role as you:
- coordinate the Russian team's workflow and tasks in order to meet deadlines set by the Communications Manager
- work with the Communications Manager to maintain a system to ensure quality and consistency of translations to and from Russian
- proofread and correct original translations
- contribute effectively to the promotion of equal opportunity and non-discrimination in the workplace.
What is on offer
We value our teams and the time and energy they put into making our organisation what it is today. We are offering the opportunity to work in a multilateral organisation which delivers real outcomes in the management of 10% of the world's oceans. You will be handsomely rewarded with attractive salary packaging and many other benefits.
How to apply
Upload your CV and send a cover letter and statement addressing the Essential Selection Criteria outlined in the position description and attach via the supplement documents area.
Enquiries should be directed to the Communications Manager (Ms Doro Forck) on 03 6210 1166
There is no relocation allowance for this position
To be eligible for this role you must already have the right to work in Australia and be a national of a country which is specifically listed as a Member of CCAMLR - you can review the list here